• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers SevillaEspana.com - 8 Great Spanish dot coms like CD Burner & Child Psychology

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkstark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
1
These are fabulous Spanish dot coms. Ordinarily I'd hold on to them and sell to an end user, but I need money now so I'm letting them go here for reseller rates.

These are great names! Sevilla(.)com sold last year for $102,000! Today you can have SevillaEspana.com for a small fraction of that!

Talk about category killers - I'm offering PoesiaEspanola.com (Spanish Poetry)! There's also PsicologíaInfantil.com (Child Psychology)!

See for yourself. I'll consider any reasonable offer. I'd prefer not to let any of these go for less than $XXX...but let's see what we get.


SevillaEspana.com (Seville Spain) - 1,240,000 Google results. Sevilla is both a lovely Spanish tourist city and the name of the province. The city has 699,759 people (making it bigger than Boston, Seattle or Atlanta) and the metropolitan area has 1,450,214. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seville) Sevilla(.)com sold for $102,000 in July 2008.

GrabadorCD.com (CD Burner) - 8,100 monthly global searches for this exact term.

GrabadorDeCD.com (CD Burner) - 5,400 monthly global searches for this exact term.

GrabarCDs.com (Burn CDs) Short and sweet.

PoesiaEspanola.com (Spanish Poetry) - Excellent domain! 574,000 Google results.

PsicologíaInfantil.com (Child Psychology) - exact term searched 2,400 times monthly on average

247Juego.com - "Juego" (Game) appears on 70,300,000 indexed Google pages and is searched 823,000 times monthly on average.

OfertaLondres.com (Comes with FREE OFFER!) - 1,300 monthly global searches for this exact travel term - "London Offer" I'll give OfertaLondres.net to the buyer of this name for free!


​
These all are registered at Moniker.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom