• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Sex.Amsterdam

Joeypops

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Sex.Amsterdam​

Great keyword domain in a area where you can buy sex​
There are a lot of end users for this domain name.
If you have the time you can find a enduser you sell this for atleast $xx,xxx
​

​
Let start offers at $100​
​
Buy it Now $6000​
 
They screwed me eurodns said I registered it then it went to pending in my account then I was told the registra registered it and I'll be refunded..... What should I do now ?
 
Not much you can do, I assume it was reserved. You can call the registry and see, but I don't know what else to tell you. They might sell it to you if you ask.
 
Back
Top Bottom