Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions SEX.CO $ 25.000 - $ 50.000 + HOT.CO PREMIUMS on SEDO 4 h left (both not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainshopper

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

On Sedo there are still 4 hours left for 2 PREMIUM-domainnames => (and I have below some remarks on the strategy of Sedo that I don't like).

HOT.CO reserve between $ 5.000 - $ 9.999 (currently $ 510 bid)
http://www.sedo.co.uk/auction/aucti...=161455&tracked=1&partnerid=14456&language=us
SEX.CO reserve between $ 25.000 - $ 49.999 ( currently 7 bids, highest bid $ 10.000 reserve price not reached yet).
http://www.sedo.co.uk/auction/aucti...=159960&tracked=1&partnerid=14460&language=us

What I find VERY STRANGE NOW and a BAD STRATEGY of SEDO is the following =>

1/They ask you to REGISTER with fax etc...a procedure during the week (in weekends they're closed), to bid higher then $ 10.000 .The consequence is of course....that now a premium domain, like SEX.CO stucks at $ 10.000 and isn't reaching the reserve.

2/When you go simply to the Sedo site and go to the buying section, auction section, you have to click on the "inventory" of the " Great Domains " -auction.
In the past it was better = you could also simply go the general (all auctions busy) and see the domains of the Great Domain along-auction too. If you now go to
=> This is diminishing the visibility of the Great Domain auction

3/And if you click on the left on Great-domains-auction, you get not the inventory, but a "reminder to do member-certification".
Because you have to send documents to bid along for $ 10.000 and more to bid $ 25.000 !
This is not relevant for hot.co, but for sex.co this is very relevant of course. But that takes several days of time to be approved !!

Anyhow, let's see what happens ​:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom