• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites Sex.NR ! 99 CENTS ! NR ! WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
placed my bid........ 99 cents :) I may add one zero but not more than that
 
Err... I get soo annoyed at this! I would have missed your auction because you state you only ship to U.S.A. No one else in the world will be able to see your fabulous name. FYI. Im too lazy to place a bid... and besides, I havent spent more then 23$ on a name, and I doubt this one will stay under my budget.

Ok, I found the energy and did it anyways...
LOL... well, my budget is up. I beat you dragon :P with my 23$ bid!!! :)

Sorry... my third post, phhh...
Where is .Nr from anyways? No reserve land? :P lol.. i thought that was funny.

Omg... new ideas just keep poping in my head, at least it adds on to my old post instead of making a new one...

Atleast now I can say that I once was the high bidder for a sex. name:)
 
3 days left! WOW this is such a bargain price!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom