• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

shed week and shed of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2002
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
You know that i'am fond of sheds a hell of a lot more then domains!

Well In the UK you can "petition the government", to put up a petition that you think would be of interest to the British public.

Well I put up a petition to ask for "A national shed week", as they have national this and that week already, so something thats close to the heart of many British people ie their Garden shed, you would think that the UK government, would jump at the chance to celebrate this great British institution, well they did not! they said

This
petition has been rejected because:

* It was intended to be humorous, or have no point about government policy

which sums up modern politics I think much too serious with filling their own pockets etc etc

anyway to cut a long post short Iam running my own shed week and will be awarding prizes to the "shed of the year"

so if you have a shed then share it, we love non UK sheds as well

read more here

www.shedweek.co.uk
 
Yesterday I had an interview on the Chris Evans show on BBC radio 2, its the UK most listened drive time show. about shed week and readersheds

more on

www.shedweek.co.uk
 
I love it Wilcs. I might be living in one soon given the price of property here. Any pointers to 'sheds as homes'? I could put one up in the back garden and rent it out.
 
aZooZa, I doubt the local council will give you planning permission to live in a shed, which is a shame!

wilco
 
What's your stance on log cabins? I'm thinking of having a log cabin in the garden to hold a sauna.
 
aZooZa, I doubt the local council will give you planning permission to live in a shed, which is a shame!

wilco
Yeah, I fancy a nice cosy shed or maybe one of those high-end log cabins. Out of ear's reach of 'er indoors.
 
Ive always been a bit of a shed man, actually we call it a workshop, implies use of tools rather than just drinking beer :)
 
Ive always been a bit of a shed man, actually we call it a workshop, implies use of tools rather than just drinking beer :)

sheds have a use for both making and drinking, sometimes at the same time ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom