• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Shoemoney hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdenny1900

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Looks like shoemoneys site got hacked. It also looks like it has something to do with the TV Show Lost. The JPG on the front page is called shoemoneydharma.jpg. That graphic is from the show too. Wonder what thats about.

http://www.shoemoney.com/
 
looks like it.

is there any way to stop these hackers?

Thanks
 
April fools day :D
 
I saw it,
came back here to post
and viewed it gain just now...

site has been recovered and is Shoe's again.
 
Probably just April fools joke.. Hehe Dharma logo.. I'm a huge lost fan :)
 
Yeah , it is an April Fools joke I think.
 
It is an April Fools joke. I saw it earlier and im'd him that something was wrong with his site, and he told me it was just a joke and I felt *super* stupid :)

At least I can plead "blonde", right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom