Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Short domains to appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please appraise this newly acquired batch :D

2Z2.COM
1GQ.COM
3WX.COM
7A7.COM
7C7.COM
7M7.COM
70U.COM
9LA.COM
92C.COM

J

jimb

9LA.com is the only one that I see that could have some potential....

sorry,

Jim

Thanks. Believe it or not all of them are some of the best I've "snatched" so far :D

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Timechange - Is it true to your knowledge that all 3 character domains (including numbers) do get snatched up within moments after it expires basically?

Originally posted by Dan
Timechange - Is it true to your knowledge that all 3 character domains (including numbers) do get snatched up within moments after it expires basically?

I do my best to confirm that :D

Actually, I have no exact information, but I know that there are several "repeat" registrants from Korea (basically), China and Brazil that bombard the WHOIS servers with registration requests for domains that are about to expire. Let's not forget that the same is being done by SpanNames, ExpireFish etc.

I cannot claim I have registered domains this way; they always have expired first.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Appraising names is not my forte, i dont belive that anybody can realy tell anybody else what thier names are worth in real terms.

I did it at AN for a few, but that was just for fun, unfortunately some people take it seriously, they can get badly burned by believing the appraisals.

All that appraising does in the end result is get the poor old newbie to reg www.worthlessproperty.com thus just filling the coffers of the registrars.

Dont take to me seriously :))

semms like they for about $10 on ebay, though obviously if someone contacted you you could fetch $500 or more. Really though there is simply no shortage of those kinds of names, hence very low selling prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom