Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Short fashion related .com for client. Budget up to $100,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

MD.

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for taking their time to submit their names. I will forward the interesting ones to the client and come back if they find any interest in any one of them.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MD. I have something I think fits the bill to a t, though it is over 6 characters. can i send it along if youre client is still looking?

wantonsoup

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have ammiki.com

I was going to brand it for a fashion come etsy type store.

Cheers

I'm looking for a short, brandable .com for a client. Maximum 6 characters, gender neutrality a plus, but rather more feminine than masculine. It must be pronounceable and easy to remember. Client is selling clothes, bags, shoes etc. online.

Budget is maximum $100,000, this doesn't mean we will pay this for any domain you have for sale that fits the description so don't get greedy.

PM me if you have anything that really fits the description, nothing else please. If you happen to know anyone having a domain that would be a perfect match we will pay you a reward of $500-1000 if your tip leads to a deal.

pm sent

Last edited:

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a short, brandable .com for a client. Maximum 6 characters, gender neutrality a plus, but rather more feminine than masculine. It must be pronounceable and easy to remember. Client is selling clothes, bags, shoes etc. online.

Budget is maximum $100,000, this doesn't mean we will pay this for any domain you have for sale that fits the description so don't get greedy.

PM me if you have anything that really fits the description, nothing else please. If you happen to know anyone having a domain that would be a perfect match we will pay you a reward of $500-1000 if your tip leads to a deal.

Wear.net has consistent traffic and will convert pm me if you like

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

MD.

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not accepting any more suggestions from now on. Thank you everyone for the submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom