• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Show us your best name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by izopod


This is one of the 10 best names owned by a DNF member IHMO.

I think I.net ranks pretty high (not mine)
 
porn.uk.com - I know how much people thing the xtention is $%"£ But it's got traffic and how brandable.
and

ThisMoney.co.uk - Loads of traffic making £££
 
Originally posted by matlok
My best name: cartridges.net

are you the one spamming my email 10 times a day selling printer cartridges? :D
 
All of my domains are winners in my book, so it's very hard to just pick one. However, if I had to, it would be my very first domain: cleansurf.com. I recently had an offer for several thousand dollars for this one, but decided to hold onto it and develop it. Makes modest money now, but should pick up with time.

Second would be the domain name mynemo.com. Bought in 1999, then lost, then recaptured just this year, this domain means a lot to me just in my personal history with it. I would like to brand this as a search engine some day.
 
[mod]no advertising for sale here ... old thread too ... closed[/mod]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom