Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Sibername.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to say my experience has been the same. Not to say others don't have legit beefs...just not my experiences. So far anyway and it has been a few years.
People are entitled to their opinions, and it is not my place to comment on other peoples' issues with Sibername. But all I can tell you is that I have had nothing but excellent service from them, and they have proven to be greatly accountable, above and beyond the call of duty.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People are entitled to their opinions, and it is not my place to comment on other peoples' issues with Sibername.

People are indeed entitled to their very own opinions, but not to their own facts. I documented what happened in our situation and the answer was obfuscation and denial, plus harassment as an added bonus.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to direct the attention of the readers of this thread to the following link: http://www.dnforum.com/f615/sibernam...ad-452118.html
In April, I got off to a rocky start with Sibername, but all problems were solved perfectly, and explained thoroughly. Mind you, I haven't used them a great deal, so not much opportunity has come up for them to not meet my expectations, but when I have used them, they've done great for me.
I also might add, can you name another TBR registrar that goes to the effort to participate in the dnforum discussions, and makes posts publicly so that it is clear that there is nothing to be hidden?
Richard from Pool.com does make the odd post here and there, but you name any other TBR registrar... 10dollar.ca (or fastwebserver, whatever you want to refer to them as), myid, baremetal, burmac, etc. - and they simply do not have a prominent presence on this forum.
People are entitled to their opinions, and it is not my place to comment on other peoples' issues with Sibername. But all I can tell you is that I have had nothing but excellent service from them, and they have proven to be greatly accountable, above and beyond the call of duty.

Why are you making the same post in 3 different Sibername threads, Sibername screwed me over a $100 name and lost about 60k+ a year in business over the $100. Karma is a B-I-T-C-H.

This goes well beyond the $100 veneer.ca name that I could really care less about.

Still waiting for a Sibername reply....... and solution... none received as of yet.

-=DCG=-

mbulent

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have been called by CIRA and asked about the veneer.ca domain name. I would like to share my answer with you here.

Hi M...;

Veneer.ca auction is canceled after we have been warned that a bidder can not submit a bid even the auction has not finished;

We have collected the bids as follows at the moment we noticed that there was a database related system error.

Adam Dicker was the top bidder at that moment;

2011-06-01 2011-05-26 10:48:30 100 18955 Adam Dicker [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-26 10:48:23 70 18955 Adam Dicker [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-25 14:00:37 50 43055 Bidder 2 [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-25 13:47:15 50 30234 Bidder 1 [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-25 12:47:49 35 18955 Adam Dicker [x]

We have notified the customers about the cancellation of the auction because of the system error. Adam Dicker was also notified;

We have continued from the last bid and we have received 2 more bids and the final logs are as follows:

release date date bid user user name
2011-06-01 2011-06-02 13:58:33 145 30234 Bidder1 [x]
2011-06-01 2011-06-02 08:56:14 135 43055 Bidder 2 [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-26 10:48:30 100 18955 Adam Dicker [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-26 10:48:23 70 18955 Adam Dicker [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-25 14:00:37 50 43055 Bidder 2 [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-25 13:47:15 50 30234 Bidder 1 [x]
2011-06-01 2011-05-25 12:47:49 35 18955 Adam Dicker [x]

As you can see, Adam Dicker did choose not to participate for the next round of auction.

He is the owner of dnforum.com and also posted a lot of misleading information and cost us many customers.

We know who he is and he knows who we are. He likes to think that we are doing something fraud, probably he is experienced with that. But, we do not know what a fraud is and we base our success on honesty rather than speculations.

We will not answer any further comments at dnforum.com because this forum is owned by Adam Dicker and we do not waste any more of our nerves and time for his false allegations;

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have been called by CIRA and asked about the veneer.ca domain name. I would like to share my answer with you here.

For the record, I never called CIRA about the veneer auction, you can confirm that with CIRA.

.... and I am not sure why you would be angry with me when I bid, won and paid for seats.ca for $800 this past week.

and I never accused you of fraud, I did say that I think cancelling the auction was bull-shit.

If you wish to discuss this instead of throwing dirt, call me 416-884-0535, my phone is on.

-=DCG=-

mbulent

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi;

I don't know who called CIRA Adam.

I am not blaming you for calling them.

I am not blaming you anything except you are using your popular web site to defame Sibername.

If it was you who could not bid, we would cancel the auction. It was a decision made to be sure we were fair.

If you need our assistance, please contact me directly and I will clarify the issue in person;

Warm Regards;

Mesut Bulent Turkoglu
President & CEO
Sibername.com

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi;

I am not blaming you anything except you are using your popular web site to defame Sibername.

If it was you who could not bid, we would cancel the auction. It was a decision made to be sure we were fair.

If you need our assistance, please contact me directly and I will clarify the issue in person;

Warm Regards;

Mesut Bulent Turkoglu
President & CEO
Sibername.com

Adam - as I am quite sure you already know, to defame a company would require damaging the reputation of the company by making untrue statements, or since they are 'published' here online, a lawyer would specifically use the correct term: libel.

A claim regarding defamation would have to be 'proven to be made with malicious intent' rather than simply fair comment, and a full-throated defense would involve bringing forward other episodes which call into question the nature of the character of the company.

So although you did not libel Sibername, it would certainly be most rewarding to be able to form a nice defence for you.

Experience shows that Bulent bullies his opponents, makes claims of 'false allegations', and attempts to be dismissive of those challenging him. When it get tougher for him he then pretends to not recall the episode, says it was a misunderstanding and later says that the problem was not important and is long past being worthy of discussion.

Of course, experience also shows he will attack anyone who brings any of this up again, usually by threatening legal action or making claims of secret 'conversations' regarding the person.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We know who he is and he knows who we are. He likes to think that we are doing something fraud, probably he is experienced with that.

I usually don't stick my nose into things, but what the hell does this mean?

Maybe something was lost in transalation, but did Sibername just accuse Adam of being an experienced fraudster? I really hope not

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I usually don't stick my nose into things, but what the hell does this mean?

Maybe something was lost in transalation, but did Sibername just accuse Adam of being an experienced fraudster? I really hope not

You appear to be correct!

Based on what he just posted here above, it would seem that mbulent - Mesut Bulent Turkoglu, the President & CEO of SIBERNAME INTERNET AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES INC., a.k.a Sibername.com - just slandered Adam! :eek:

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi;
Warm Regards;
Mesut Bulent Turkoglu
President & CEO
Sibername.com

I have no issue with you or anything said, I just wish the veneer auction would have been handled better.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey! Silence for the long time... back again. Always glad to hear pleasant things from users about us. Thanks.

I can say the service I have received from Sibername in the last month or two has been excellent.

I have caught some decent names at reasonable prices.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators