• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Sibername - redoing TBR auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
13
This is the second time that it has happened.

Sibername is redoing the TBR auctions for the following week.

Both times that they said there was a problem for bidders, i have not experienced a problem.

So what's the deal? Did anyone here experience any issues?
 
I did not. I was bidding on one of the domains in the last 2 minutes and had no problems. I am not sure who complained, and what the deal was. I presume Sibername would have record of an issue at their end vs. some guy complaining that he had issues.
 
I did not have a problem... zero problems... zero issues.:noidea:

I would like a better explanation...and some details???

this is the second time in a few weeks Sibername has reversed an auction. .... what a WASTE of TIME...

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
 
When do these re-runs start? I was in on two last week.
 
Today Roy. They are running with TBR names this week.
 
I didn't get any notice (my dedicated server is sick) - are they running all or just some a second time?
 
I still would like some details or a better explanation... i dont think OPPS!!! is good enough especially 2 times now

geesh
 
just curious if any of you have contacted sibername to demand a better explanation?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom