Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Sorry, I won't publish a list here, as I don't know whether that would be okay with Moniker. Also, there have been more than 5,000 domains in the auction system. The list would be too long to be posted here. I don't understand why you guys cannot wait for Moniker to officially post the results. There isn't much interesting about it... 5,045 domains; most of them did not sell.Cheers for that Dodo.
Can't those with access just cut & paste the results here now???
It would take 1 minute!
Cheers, Pred
Sorry, I won't publish a list here, as I don't know whether that would be okay with Moniker. Also, there have been more than 5,000 domains in the auction system. The list would be too long to be posted here. I don't understand why you guys cannot wait for Moniker to officially post the results. There isn't much interesting about it... 5,045 domains; most of them did not sell.
Looks like someone posted the top sellers to a different public forum. So here they are:
castle.com - $60,000.00
pax.com - $30,000.00
cage.com - $30,000.00
burglaralarms.com - $29,948.00
incometax.net - $25,880.00
JUMBOLOAN.COM - $23,530.00
rica.com - $16,480.00
colossal.com - $12,000.00
autocollector.com - $11,530.00
idea.net - $10,000.00
po.net - $10,000.00
executivechairs.com - $9,225.00
VintageAuto.com - $8,830.00
skilodges.com - $8,240.00
newyorkcityrestaurants.com - $8,000.00
BusinessCards.org - $7,212.00
DiscountHardware.com - $6,659.00
belfast.org | cairo.org - $6,050.00
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.