• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Silicon Valley 2006 - Santa Clara, California

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it, a convention?
 
i might attend....i want to attend idate2006.com event in miami on feb 2nd, 3rd also.

i might be able to attend them both....not sure yet!
 
many of these types of things are too far for me to bother, but I would like to attend one eventually. My first will probably PubCon which is coming to boston again http://www.pubcon.com/boston2006.htm I heard on webmasterradio.fm that there will be a segment devoted to domains, so im going to try and get in on that.
 
Working on it
 
Are you going to attend, Adam?

I won't be at the Silicon Valley conference, but I'm going to attend Traffic East 2006 in Miami. I'd have to travel there from Germany, but it seems to be worth the expenses for all I've heard... Would be great to meet some DNF members there, too!
 
Do these convensions help at all? What would we be talking about?
 
dodo1 said:
Are you going to attend, Adam?

I won't be at the Silicon Valley conference, but I'm going to attend Traffic East 2006 in Miami. I'd have to travel there from Germany, but it seems to be worth the expenses for all I've heard... Would be great to meet some DNF members there, too!

Yes, I will be attending this one.

I was hoping to meet some of you there.

-=DCG=-
 
I will be there.

I was at PubCon Las Vegas last November and was a guest on Webmaster Radio there, during happy hour, while drinking, live, no censor button. Big mistake :)
 
JuniperPark said:
I will be there.

I was at PubCon Las Vegas last November and was a guest on Webmaster Radio there, during happy hour, while drinking, live, no censor button. Big mistake :)

Both cs-admin and I will see you there.

-=DCG=-
 
DCG,

Just having an informative conversation in person will be enough.

I look forward to seeing you in San Fran.

Richard Meyer


Note - Adam already knows. Breakfast is included as part of the conference.
:-D
 
I emailed Megan the hottie working for Google Adsense I met at Pubcon. I told her when we'll be there, and we'll want to do shots with her. You guys aren't married our anything, are you??
 
where can i get more info on this? i'll probably drop by if i can figure out exactly what's happening.
 
JuniperPark said:
I emailed Megan the hottie working for Google Adsense I met at Pubcon. I told her when we'll be there, and we'll want to do shots with her. You guys aren't married our anything, are you??
The Girls of Google?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom