• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Silicon Valley 2006 - Santa Clara, California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this one.. But I would like to make the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. WEST Las Vegas
 
SouthernTn said:
Not this one.. But I would like to make the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. WEST Las Vegas


I will probably go to the LV conference, too.

Unless, I embarrass myself by drinking too much with Adam and then move
onto Dale's party with the "Girls from Google". :party:

Not to be upstaged by Juniper, I heard that Duke will be extensively interviewing
candidates for his version of the "Girls from Yahoo".

Can't wait for those pictures to be published in the DNJ.
 
i'm in for san jose

Page Howe
SiteHQ

Hope to see many of you at the show.
 
Just got an email reply from Megan at Google -- she had a business trip planned but is going to try to change it because she wants to attend with us. She used to work at Network Solutions and probably dealt with some of us 'back in the day'.

"As for shots, well... we'll have to see! I'm typically on "best behavior" here at Google HQ events! Do please drop me an email or call my office when you get to town for the event, though, Dale."

OK guys, as you can see she just needs a little encouragement for the shots and then we'll start asking all we want to know about the inner workings of Adsense :)
 
Adam

I'll be there. I went to the 2004 Delray Traffic, but haven't been able to make any of the others. They are well worth it though.

Cheers, JayK
 
I can confirm I will be attending.

I have specific meetings with Google while I am there, this is my primary motivation for going.

-=DCG=-
 
We're gonna try come over for the Las Vegas TRAFFIC West in May. Anyone going to that? I'd love to meet some other domainers face-to-face (but only if Adam buys me a drink, the Girls of Google are there, and mole is there. and mole buys me a drink. and the Google Girls buy me a drink).

Over here in Perth, the world's most isolated city, it gets a bit lonely.. :-(
 
Beachie said:
We're gonna try come over for the Las Vegas TRAFFIC West in May. Anyone going to that? I'd love to meet some other domainers face-to-face (but only if Adam buys me a drink, the Girls of Google are there, and mole is there. and mole buys me a drink. and the Google Girls buy me a drink).

Over here in Perth, the world's most isolated city, it gets a bit lonely.. :-(


I would like to attend... But, for the drinks, the alcohol would have to be held until Oct Unfortunately.. Unless, we can slip them :bandit:
 
just have a virgin rum & coke :ok:
 
Im gonna be in Miami (down the street)..with weed and drinks..and hot chicks

and maybe even a few domains for some balance
 
I'll be at the Las Vegas conference too. Sent off my cash yesterday after getting the invite :-) . If any other DNF's want to get together the first night for a drink let me know.

Beachie said:
We're gonna try come over for the Las Vegas TRAFFIC West in May. (
 
Due to a family emergncy,

My wife has to fly to see her dad who is ill and I can't leave my 4 children at home alone.

I will not be attending the Traffic show.

I look forward to seeing you all at the the next one in Las Vegas.

-=DCG=-
 
DotComGod said:
Due to a family emergncy,

My wife has to fly to see her dad who is ill and I can't leave my 4 children at home alone.

I will not be attending the Traffic show.

I look forward to seeing you all at the the next one in Las Vegas.

-=DCG=-

Sorry to hear that Adam, was looking forward to seeing you. Next time for sure. Hope your father-in-law has a quick recovery.
 
Duke, I have now arranged for my parents to stay with my kids while I come to San Jose, so I will see you at the show.

Anyone that wants to meet early, email me or look up my room when you get there as I arrive Sunday Night.

-=DCG=-
 
DotComGod said:
Duke, I have now arranged for my parents to stay with my kids while I come to San Jose, so I will see you at the show.

Anyone that wants to meet early, email me or look up my room when you get there as I arrive Sunday Night.

-=DCG=-

Great! I don't get in until Monday afternoon so I'll keep an eye out for you and other forum members at the welcoming party that evening at Google HQ.
 
Beachie said:
We're gonna try come over for the Las Vegas TRAFFIC West in May. Anyone going to that? I'd love to meet some other domainers face-to-face (but only if Adam buys me a drink, the Girls of Google are there, and mole is there. and mole buys me a drink. and the Google Girls buy me a drink).

Over here in Perth, the world's most isolated city, it gets a bit lonely.. :-(


Hey bud..good to hear you will be in Vegas again ... I will be there. It should be a great show. If this current one goes well it could make vegas VERY interesting.

Ira
 
DotComGod said:
Duke, I have now arranged for my parents to stay with my kids while I come to San Jose, so I will see you at the show.

Anyone that wants to meet early, email me or look up my room when you get there as I arrive Sunday Night.

-=DCG=-

If you are in to it, some early arrivers are meeting in the lounge at the Marriott on Sunday at 7 PM to have a couple, then head out for dinner.

The Pain

Mocus said:
Im gonna be in Miami (down the street)..with weed and drinks..and hot chicks

and maybe even a few domains for some balance

Damn, I must have missed you at the first and third Traffic shows held "down the street" from you in Delray. Maybe next time.

The Pain
 
Fabulous will be attending - we'll be previewing our Fabulous Premium 5.0 program

Make sure you drop by the booth for a chat.

See you there!

Mike
Fabulous.com
 
The Pain said:
If you are in to it, some early arrivers are meeting in the lounge at the Marriott on Sunday at 7 PM to have a couple, then head out for dinner.

The Pain

I'm here. (San Jose.)

The weather was nice this afternoon (by my standards).

Sorry, I made other plans for dinner tonight. I'm going out to dinner with Howard (HiOsilver).

The Pain,
You can buy me a drink at the Google party. :party:

Richard Meyer
DotCom Group
 
I arrived here at Santa Clara on Friday, still try to accomodate the huge time delay from germany.
The last Conference in Delray Beach was a fantastic experience and as Adam said very good for networking.
I never met so many domain addicted on one place before ;-).
I plan to attend to all future conferences, i already booked my place in Vegas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom