• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Silicon Valley 2006 - Santa Clara, California

Status
Not open for further replies.
DotComGod said:
I am also here now, the flight was long and I woke up at 5 am because my body is still used to Eastern Time.

Please remember to buy souvenirs for all of us who can't go. :cheesy:
 
I live in Vegas and have a big house. Anyone want to come over for a get together? I also don't mind picking up some people at the airport if needed. I have a mini-van for solid transportation. Anyways I just hope to meet some of you face to face at Traffic.

Hopefully my pool will be done then too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom