• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Silverlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really itching for Microsoft Legal to step in?
 
Well, there is no registered mark. Feel free to challenge karma.
 
names associated with flash exist quite freely, so i see no reason why silverlight names cannt do the same.
 
PM Microsoft Legal to be safe :P
 
Stay way from these names. Or waste your money and then waste more money fighting off msoft. Their TM software for finding typos is probabaly the most amazing I have ever seen.

PM Microsoft Legal to be safe

;)
 
I own silverlightblog.com

I hope MS can kick some Adobe butt with this product!
 
hmmm interesting.. I just had a lowball offer @ Sedo yesterday since I own silverlight.us
 
its party time for silverlight names, good luck to everyone that got one or two or three lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom