• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SingleFamily(.)org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
482
Reaction score
52
After looking at the responses here regarding seniorcitizens.org (an outstanding name), I thought I might throw this one out for appraisals and thoughts.

Although I personally wish that the divorce rate were not so high and that there was really no need for such a name, the reality is that I think there is.

Got a PM on traffic, but it really is not something I track on "to be developed" names. Such names don't get parked and are generally kept low profile in order to avoid disappointing guests until something is established.

-Commerce
 
Last edited:
Single Family what exactly? I think this needs to be developed or you wont get much interest. Obviously What comes to my mind is the new single family housing but you need to make that clear to any visitor and potential buyer. At the moment it's worth low xx if you ask me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom