Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SinglesWorld.com ---- 15 Years Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh c'mon, the entertainment value of newbies with big dreams is priceless... especially when they have a trader rating of ZERO and they're telling people who have been in the business over a decade that they "aren't serious"!

Ok, back to the action... offer is $220, good until the end of today's Superbowl!

Domain Summit 2024

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
save your money for betting on the game

Magdolna, is the domain 15 years old or are YOU 15 years old?

I mean really -- I admit I've had some fun toying with you and the fact that you don't seem to understand the entire concept of "offer/counteroffer", but at some point you need to grow up and realize that sounding like a spoiled child while trying to to make your first-ever domain sale is not doing you any favors. As others in this thread have hinted, you're making yourself look really bad, and people that WOULD have made you higher offers are now going to ignore you because your strategy seems to be "Offer/Insult".

There are many good books in the library on Business 101 and Negotiations 101. You might want to pick one up. Good luck.

SoftwareStore.biz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I looked at your store and your domains are mostly junk. Just shut your pie hole. You have ZERO credibility.

SoftwareStore.biz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't trade on this forum. People normally just market their junk on here. Like yourself. I buy and sell on Sedo, a real market.

mxdominios

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't trade on this forum. People normally just market their junk on here. Like yourself. I buy and sell on Sedo, a real market.

I read this as an insult to the forum. I wonder how long it would take before this douchebag is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom