Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Site making $60k a year (min.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I´ve decided to go again;

Selling kazaam.com + site. One of our sister sites.

-Gets 350 to 400 uniques per day with no advertising.

-The site teaches the user how to share files on the net and other stuff (how to burn cds, how to compress videos, etc.) We charge $34,95 per suscription (lifetime membership), the name of the site is "Kazaam! File Sharing Center".

-The package includes our domain name kazaam.com and the website (same content as the one used on our main site FileSharingCenter.com) . You can charge the customers with a 2checkout account or a free clickbank account (which will let you to have your own affiliates and set revenue shares). 2checkout wires the money every 2 weeks, and clickbank sends a check every 2 weeks (to you and/or your affiliates if any).

-The name currently makes a min of $5k net per month with our system.

Asking price is $120k, will consider ALL offers.

Remember that you will receive the content (the tutorial), which is very valuable (you can create other sites with it and make lots more of money by buying p2p/downloads related domains with traffic). With the same content we host 14 affiliates with top domain names and they convert like crazy.

If you only want the name and not the content (you still can join our program and make 65% of the revenue) price is negotiable.

If you´re interested or have questions please email me. Do not post your offer here. By email I will reply ASAP.

moxsum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So your asking for 24 times what it makes per month?

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Generally a business is sold for 3 years income.

criticmaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I could pay 50% of what I make every month from the site, I will buy it that way.

So I will be making payments for up to 6 years. Good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom