• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Site Troll - Popular Forum Community - www.SiteTroll.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
869
Reaction score
1
Hello gang. :cheeky:

Up for sale is the domain and website www.SiteTroll.com, a popular forum community with over 100 members and 2,000 posts.

I have recently bought it and now realize I really don't have time for it, and thus the reason why I am selling it. The website brings in a lot of traffic; I am not able to provide any stats information though because of the server's stats programs not working (I don't know why...it's just how it came). There is almost always 20-50+ unique users browsing the forums. The most users ever online browsing the forums were 300.

I'd like to say that a new member signs up roughly every 3 days, but that's an estimate. I've just been noticing that new users are registering frequently...and all of this is done without any promotion or advertising believe it or not.

Site revenue is minimal: I just installed AdSense on about a week ago and it's only made a few bucks, but it's definately a start. :-)

vBulletin license is NOT included.

Start offers at $75.00.
Instantly buy for $300.
PM or reply to make an offer or BIN.
 
Pending $105 offer/sale..
 
i sent you email yesterday why did you not respond?
 
I would like to ask a few questions before placing a bit.

1.) How many members on your board are members who registered do your free hosting promotion?

"Sitetroll.com is offering free cPanel hosting, no ads! 500MB Disk Space ... Sitetroll.com is based in the UK so please take this into considaration"

I found it by using Google and it would be interesting to know as most people who register because of such an offer will drop dead once the offer doesn't exist anymore.

2.) How many of the active members are your friends?
I ask, because most times friends disappear after a forum was sold.

Maybe you could provide answers :)

Thank you
 
NavX said:
I would like to ask a few questions before placing a bit.

1.) How many members on your board are members who registered do your free hosting promotion?



I found it by using Google and it would be interesting to know as most people who register because of such an offer will drop dead once the offer doesn't exist anymore.

2.) How many of the active members are your friends?
I ask, because most times friends disappear after a forum was sold.

Maybe you could provide answers :)

Thank you
None are my friends.. :-\
I don't have anybody I know in real life ever register at my forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom