• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed sitecreative.net established pagerank 7

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjobbe

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi Everyone,

I am selling my Web site design company web site and I'm hoping to get an appraisal from here.

In the last few weeks I set up text-link-ads.com on my site, and so far have earnings of $209 for this month alone. I guess this will regularly be in the region of $200 to $250 per month.

The Web site has a page rank of seven and has had so for 6 months+.

In the last 12 months, the site has had;

  • 13740 unique visitors
  • 15640 visits
  • 37558 page views
  • about 1300 hits a month at current average

From Google analytics:

  • Referring Sites 9,700.00 (62.00%)
  • Direct Traffic 3,561.00 (22.76%)
  • Search Engines 2,384.00 (15.24%)

Only ethical white hat SEO has been done on the site, the site has (I think*) 20,000+ incoming links. Mostly from web site templates which I gave away through open source web design web sites and the users of which link back to my site, this also brings in traffic. I recently submitted four more templates which are being downloaded by the hour as we speak!

Anything else you need to know?


* I think it has this many incoming links, source: http://www.dnscoop.com/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom