Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Sites that offer full content affiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all;

Can you fine people please sites that offer a full content partner branding.

Many thanks
Rich

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

www.templatemonster.com offers full content partner branding and you can download a zip file of full sites from the member's area.

I could set you up with a replicated version of www.mindgem.com if that's more what you want. I could also host it for you too.
I may charge though as it will take some time to remake new graphics and Flash headers, but if you just want an HTML version I would do that for free.

If you're interested in this can you please email affiliates at mindgem.com with info of what you would like.

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
clicknow.to said:
Hi Guys,

www.templatemonster.com offers full content partner branding and you can download a zip file of full sites from the member's area.

I could set you up with a replicated version of www.mindgem.com if that's more what you want. I could also host it for you too.
I may charge though as it will take some time to remake new graphics and Flash headers, but if you just want an HTML version I would do that for free.

If you're interested in this can you please email affiliates at mindgem.com with info of what you would like.

Interesting, will let you know.

Any other sites that offer full branding such as;

• Email
  • Dating
  • Sport
  • Travel

And how they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators