• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Skating.ws for $15 paypal; namecheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrafficMonsterRRR

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
0
Quick, 100% free namecheap push (free namecheap account if you don't have one already).

The site is currently an affiliate site.

Can be used for boardskating, inline skating or ice skating. long or short track.

These sports are booming and the name speaks for itself.

Use as affiliate (I can provide details on how to sign up), or develop to your heart's desire - to get this name in the flavors of .com .net .org would cost a fortune.... here's is probably your last chance of owning this kind of strong name.

Selling because I have too many on-going projects and not enough time to promote this site.

I have promoted .WS names before with great results!

Your mission is to promote this site and the sky is the limit.

$15 Paypal - expires soon so act soon

Offers valid 48 hrs from posting only. Email [email protected] or pm
 
Offer will be ending early (in about 6 hrs from this, the second posting) so, here is a a last chance "bump" :)
 
Will take it for $5 :)
 
Uh will take it for $7 then :D
 
$15 is Okay with me
 
given the spontaneous interest, Offer is extended until I hear from a233856....

the rule is... "first who posts sold and sends $15 Paypal gets the name"

a233856,

please pm me or email me at [email protected] or at [email protected]
 
I think your email box is full. Replied to your email address
 
Thank you and sorry if I missed your email.

CHeck your pm :)
 
Paypal received- THANKS!

Ready to push as soon as I hear from you with your NameCheap login. If you need help, please pm or email (mailbox is open).

EDIT:

STATUS
The Domain was successfully pushed to the destination user account.

Thanks again!! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom