• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale SlimShady.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximumhost

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
GREAT name for an Eminem fan site!! I would develop it being a big fan of Eminem. I thought I'd put it up for sale since I can't handle it right now. Site comes with a custom banner, and the layout seen.
Here's the rules for bidding:

Preview layout: http://phrone.net/shady.html
Google Results For "Slim Shady": 150,000
Starting Bid: $100
Bid Increments: $5
Registrar: NameCheap (FREE push!)
Expires: 07/20/2004

Any questions feel free to post them here or PM me! Thanks.

*NOTE* NO CONTENT IS SELLING WITH THIS SITE *NOTE*
 
Very nice domain.. good luck with the auction!!
 
Starting price lowered: $100!!
 
Final price drop: $75.

This includes layout, and custom banner.
 
No time for an auction.. $25 and it's yours :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom