Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Smallest Number of Drops EVER???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by puravida

I think it's all irrelevant. I think most of the NRR's on all good names are taken (that's assuming that that service actually grabs the backorder). And, many more will instantly be taken due to snapnames policy on converting snaps into WLS's

I doubt that the big players will have to shell out to much more money than they already have --not unless they want to continue buying up worthless domains just because it's fun!

snapnames and nrr are the same thing. If you buy a snap on a name the NRR site will show it as taken as well.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kid Kool
snapnames and nrr are the same thing. If you buy a snap on a name the NRR site will show it as taken as well.

What makes you say this?

I have snaps on domains that I also have NRR's for. Meaning that I "paid" for each one separately at NRR and at snap.

Also, I have other domains that I own snaps for, but could not buy the NRR for.

My reasoning is this: If the snap took the NRR, the second paragraph makes sense, but then I should not be able to buy my NRR for names I already have snaps for.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by puravida

What makes you say this?

I have snaps on domains that I also have NRR's for. Meaning that I "paid" for each one separately at NRR and at snap.

Also, I have other domains that I own snaps for, but could not buy the NRR for.

My reasoning is this: If the snap took the NRR, the second paragraph makes sense, but then I should not be able to buy my NRR for names I already have snaps for.

Well i remember that the day the nrr launched, every single name that had a snap on showed up as being taken at nrr, even nonvaluable names that i snapped for personal interest were taken on day one.

I suppose a proper test would be to put a snap on a nonsensical name and then check if it is taken on nrr.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nameable

Even if WLS *never* starts and they have to refund everyone's money, they're probably earning 2% or more on that $10M.

Actually they are earning no interest as they don't charge you until they successfully get the WLS subscription for you.

Harmonia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks puravida! Anyway, anyone caught any nice domains today (4th Feb EST)? A big big list today too. Tiring to review everything *shrugs*. Are we allowed to buy WLS too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators