• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Smuggle.ca and 37 more $15 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
591
Reaction score
10
Thanks All !
 
Last edited:
"Will I sell any or all these names for $15 or more"...answer yes.
I,m top heavy on generic domains, so I am letting these go here in support of the forum and for a bit of cash. Though these forums, "in general are poor avenues for selling CA domains" its cheaper for you guys to get them now, before they drop. I suspect this will not be worth my time, as most wait until Saturday to bid, as to suppress the price. However, this is a rare sale and once this type of blow out sale passes, I think prices will be much higher.
I do appreciate it when a few bids come in, as I have another list of approx. 50 domains to go up next week. And...Yes, I will release the list to anyone, who puts in their bid on this list and only if they have a bid here on this sale:) so first bids, gets first peek at next week list.
 
sirloin 15
sourcream 15
stockcompany.20


Thanks
 
skimmilk 15
skewer 15
sirloin 20
sourcream 20
smuggle 15

list pls
 
Last edited:
cramp - $15
plantar - $15

Good luck Tedge, that's one of the better lists I've seen here!
 
snare.ca $15
cramp.ca $20

please PM next weeks list too.
 
Thanks for the bids, last day today for this sale, 6:00pm mtn.
I think 90% of these not bid on today will get regged as soon as they drop.
It will cost more but there are a number of fair generic.ca,s here.I,m selling to lighten the load of some 2000 domains.
Cheers Some deals here!
 
What time is that in PST (West Coast)?
 
You guys on the west coast are 1 hour behind, so 3:pm here is 2:pm there.
Tononto is 1 hour ahead so is equal to 4:00pm
Anyways Happy Hunting :)
 
toilettraining.ca 15
alfredosauce.ca 15
shockabsorbers.ca 15
skimmilk.ca 20
sirloin.ca 25
sourcream.ca 25
 
skimmilk.ca 25
sirloin.ca 30
sourcream.ca 30
 
coughing.ca $15
phosphate.ca $15
snare.ca $20
solitary.ca $15
 
Last edited:
sourcream 40
shockabsorbers 35
toilettraining 40
 
skimmilk.ca 35
sirloin.ca 40
sourcream.ca 35
toilettraining.ca 35
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom