• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale snapnames fails to notify

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabby

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Two domains for which I bought snaps were renewed by the current registrant, and I'm still waiting for Snapnames to alert me.

If I hadn't checked the whois myself, I still wouldn't know the domains were renewed. Of course, Snapnames offers no compensation for the days wasted owning snaps on renewed domains.
 
Yea, I have had the same problem. They dont care. They're service is going to hell.
 
Originally posted by crabby
Two domains for which I bought snaps were renewed by the current registrant, and I'm still waiting for Snapnames to alert me.

If I hadn't checked the whois myself, I still wouldn't know the domains were renewed. Of course, Snapnames offers no compensation for the days wasted owning snaps on renewed domains.

Give it about a week or two:mad:
 
i have same experience on all Snapped name i had that got deleted since name started to drop again
 
I wonder if the drop in quality of service has anything to do with
the increasing number of API users.

I've noticed that their name checking services (check if a domain
has a snap or not) is working significantly slower than 30 days
ago.

I'm guessing that their resellers might be overloading the Snap
servers machines.

They've always been great, so hopefully this is a temporary
issue in the process of being resolved.

Luc L.
 
I've noticed this problem for many months now. Its rather annoying to find that a domain has been renewed, and not receive any notification from snapnames.

RMF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom