• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Snaps.com Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
0
I purchased a snap a while back on a name that dropped today. I went to snaps.com and it no longer appears there under "my snaps". I had 3 exchanges left on it. I have not received any confirmation yet today 7:33pm EST. NW nor Enom got the name.

Does the fact that it doesn't appear in my account any longer mean it was successful? I've normally receive confirmations no later than 5:30pm EST.
 
You got it, I think.

If it disappeared in your account, I guess it has sent out the email notification already.

Something wrong with your emailbox?


You can try password-retrieval at current registrar when WHOIS updated.
 
Same thing happened to me today. The name which deleted and I had a snap on today is no longer there. As if I had no snap at all.

Hopefully we will hear something withint the next day or so.
 
Same thing happened to me at DomainSnaps today. Had a "0" at about 3:PM and now nothing there at all!
 
All of you prob got your domain(s). DomainSnaps and Snaps can take a few days, or at least 1 day.
 
Can take up to a week.

What was the domain, if you care to share :)
 
DomainSnaps notified me in a few hours for my last win, and the email told me the password will be sent separately, but I did not receive it. So I went to the registrar (DomainPeople) and clicked the forgot password and it was OK.
 
It might take up to 24 hours, but it should never take a week to hear about a SnapNames back-order, unless there are exceptional circumstances. If you see that the name you were seeking was acquired at a registrar you know is a SnapNames partner, but haven't been notified after 24 hours from the drop, please contact the SnapNames support department.
 
Yup trusty ole Snap got me the name alright.

Registrar: NAMEBAY
Whois Server: whois.namebay.com
Referral URL: http://www.namebay.com
Name Server: NS1.VALIDNAME.COM
Name Server: NS2.VALIDNAME.COM
Status: ACTIVE
Updated Date: 25-may-2003
Creation Date: 25-may-2003
Expiration Date: 25-may-2004

Had the password emailed to me....now to figure out how to modify name servers.... :D

No email notification though.
 
Turns out we are to blame. I just figured out our mail server has been off since Friday. I started it back up. I'm not sure if all the messages got queued up or not. If not, you can request the user name and password from the registrar. Sorry about that.


Thanks for your support,

Snaps.com :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom