• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Snaps getting crushed by eNom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
5
I had a few snaps on some killer linkpop names for months now. They
were all traffic names, and Snap usually does a pretty good job
at catching those.

I just got back from my vacation and almost every single one of
my snapped domains was picked up by eNom. I honestly couldn't
believe it, eNom was always the slowest registrar and now their
club drop is grabbing names like crazy.

GRRRRRR...
 
Glad they grabbed Chimeneas.net for me as my bid was up to $700 and had $700 at dropwizard. Someone else had the snap.

I was really surprised someone tried to snip me at NW as it is kind of a niche industry.

Oh well. $6.99 instead of $700 or not even getting it was HUGE!
 
Originally posted by Togoodhlth

I was really surprised someone tried to snip me at NW as it is kind of a niche industry.

I think maybe buydomains?

Anyway enom club drop is doing nice job for me too :)
 
Enom does snap many domains, the only think is bad that it has lots of customers.
 
well the strange thing about 3 letter .coms especially they dont mostly go to nw or snapnames but to buydomains

you can check the stats of each and every day to make sure :)
 
Buydomains got XXZ.com looks like as well as SQUADS.com.

Enom is definitely making a small dent in snapnames/namewinner's effectiveness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom