Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Snaps is still working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am happy to report that "my" Snap beat out "my" $ 8.75 bid at NW.

And, it beat someone elses snap at Godaddy.

Now, you can call me MrGlobal.net

The real point of my posting is that my snaps are losing consistantly
against NW and Pool. And, it's driving me NUTS!

signed,

Mr Global

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by actnow I am happy to report that "my" Snap beat out "my" $ 8.75 bid at NW.....The real point of my posting is that my snaps are losing consistantly against NW and Pool. And, it's driving me NUTS!signed, Mr Global

What else is new? SnapNames sucks big time. Out of all my recent Snaps they only got 1 name and that was a mediocre name.

Snapnames is so bad I don't even bother to reassign the failed Snaps to a new name, having 4 open Snaps now for some time, and losing the monies as the clock is ticking on the 1-yr. It's barely worth the trouble of adding Snaps to another name knowing the likelihood of success is so insignificant.

A few yrs ago you had probably about a 65% or better chance of getting a good name if you owned the snap. Now I would estimate the percentage to be less than 10%, perhaps as low as 5% on good names, but almost 0% on quality drops.

It's very sad and unfortunate to see such an amazing steep decline to a firm which was once the leader and a top-rate company in the past.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames

What else is new? SnapNames sucks big time. Out of all my recent Snaps they only got 1 name and that was a mediocre name.

Snapnames is so bad I don't even bother to reassign the failed Snaps to a new name, having 4 open Snaps now for some time, and losing the monies as the clock is ticking on the 1-yr. It's barely worth the trouble of adding Snaps to another name knowing the likelihood of success is so insignificant.

A few yrs ago you had probably about a 65% or better chance of getting a good name if you owned the snap. Now I would estimate the percentage to be less than 10%, perhaps as low as 5% on good names, but almost 0% on quality drops.

It's very sad and unfortunate to see such an amazing steep decline to a firm which was once the leader and a top-rate company in the past.

All in good time : )

I wonder if BD or Ult are happy? :-D

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by actnow
I am happy to report that "my" Snap beat out "my" $ 8.75 bid at NW.

And, it beat someone elses snap at Godaddy.

Now, you can call me MrGlobal.net

The real point of my posting is that my snaps are losing consistantly
against NW and Pool. And, it's driving me NUTS!

signed,

Mr Global

Is it me or was there a tad hint of exasperation in that post? :-D

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I won't be happy to waste a snap for $8.75 NW :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom