Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld So what registrar can do a rar and rant transfer at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When buying a name, what regsitrar can do a rar/rant transfer at the same time wiothout having to wait the 60 days?

Any of them?

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do I need to do anything special for this, like tell them before the transfer?

and do I just pay once?

Adam

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes. Wait about five seconds and they have it done. :eek:

Oh - and you need the Customer ID, Postal Code, account e-mail - and perhaps shoe size - of the future registrant for Namespro to ensure the whole thing is legitimate.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes you pay just once...if you are buying it from another registrar you just need the Transfer Code and make sure domain isn't locked. You just need to pay once and you get one year renewal/transfer and information changed when they bring it to Namespro. They will set the domain to the whois information from the account info you make the transfer purchase from. Poof done !!! :yo:

*It's fast...you make the transfer purchase first...then you go back and enter the transfer code.

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ready.ca can do this as well, just click the configure icon on your cart and you can configure domains individually or in bulk to which registrant you would like, by default they go to the registrant, admin and tech contact defaults setup in your domain settings section of the account.

The only limitation is that CIRA doesn't allow registrant transfers if the domain name is in the Redemption Grace Period and being transfered you have to keep the current contacts, I have brought it up to them but no word on when / if that will be changed.

Cheers,

Jay

COR

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MyID does that and it's very easy. In the transfer page, you can specify the registrant you want from your list of registrants. So when I buy a domain, I get the authcode then execute the registrar and registrant transfers at the same time so that the domain registrar is changed and I become the new registrant of record. Takes 1 minute max and costs same as a simple registrar transfer. I also don't have to call or email anybody. It's all completed through their interface. And incidentally, you can do that in bulk as well.

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10dollar.ca - pay first - authcode - instant rar/rant - bulk renew,lock,dns,contact changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators