• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

So what was your first reg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thehousingnet.com back in 1995 or 96 for some project. Then a handful of .com.ar domains
 
I regged proggies.com for a hacking website I was developing...lost interest and let it drop.
 
gasolineinflation.com

I'm a newb so it's only a month old... I regged a bunch more on the same day but this was what started it all.
 
MicroPricer.com in May of 1995. Started as a pricing service for used computers, but now it is a general shopping site, and also a registered trademark. I still own it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom