• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale So, who is in the DogHouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

actnow

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
4,865
Reaction score
10
So, who ended up with DogHouse.com?

And, Tush.com

The last time I looked, DogHouse was bidded up to +/-$ 5,900.
And, Tush to $ 1,900.

So, it will be interesting to see who ends up with them. And, if Snaps or NW gets them. Or, a private club?
 
Buydomains never miss that kind of traffic names. Probably that suckers will get (or got) it.
 
SnapNames got it by namescout.com.
 
I just checked. NW said the last bid was $9,800 for DogHouse.com

And, Yakov won it on Snap names. Boy, was that the best $ 40 he ever wagered!!!

I wonder if DomainSnaps sold the winning snap?

Congratulations to Yakov!

And, I got the distant cousin - Dog-Houses.com but I registered at reg. cost!!! (You get what you pay for?)
 
Tush.com was bought by "BuyDomains"
Registered thru 1accredited.com

I assume 1accredited is one of the snap group?

NW last bid price was $1,500.
 
Actnow, thanks for the congrats and, please, this info next time is not to be officialized
 
DogHouse.com is a great name. I think I remember it dropping before. I used to go after all of the dog domain drops. I have GreatDog.com, InternetDog.com, MyK9.com, and a few others. Someone offered me $8K for GreatDog.com shortly after I grabbed it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom