• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

...So who's practicing stay away from your computer week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already avoid my wife - I can't avoid my girlfriend.
 
Eh? Must have been on the computer...missed that bit of news.

I already avoid my wife - I can't avoid my girlfriend.
Here's to wives and girlfriends :cheers: May the two never meet.
 
who the what the who?
 
never tried...
 
Week? I can't stay of the box for more than an hour.
 
stay away from computer week? :lol:

might as well be 'don't breath oxygen' week, or 'stick needles in my eyes' week, would have about the same amount of success with any of those.
 
I am addicted to it...which isnt good....
 
Just been to a vacation for 10 days in Austria.. 10 days without a computer was to much.. Sleeping and eating disorders, no vacation again.. ever....
 
already avoid my wife - I can't avoid my girlfriend.

Made my day.



^. I know what you mean. I went on vacation in January for just one week with no pc's. When I got home... let's just say my pc doesn't work the same way it used to....
 
I am on my computer all the time..you have to if you expect to make a living. Last year I made 10k from a $5 domain name so I figured I would take a break. I stayed away from DNF for at least 2 months which is obvious in my Trader Rating (07/06-10/06). I still had my Blackberry so I used that on occasion. When I finally came back I had 37 PMs from people wondering if I had died or something, lol.

About the whole girlfriend/wife thing...I have a funny story about that too. ;)
 
stay away from computer week? :lol:

might as well be 'don't breath oxygen' week, or 'stick needles in my eyes' week, would have about the same amount of success with any of those.


rofl, true true
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom