Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sold Guppys.com Through Outbound

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold Guppys.com in 750 USD net no commission
Sold in 750 USD Through Godaddy broker inquiry and i asked them for final price 750 i will pay no commission
Bought from gd auctions in 69 USD
Hold Time : 5 Days approx ... i did outbound on this domain approx 100-150 companies with guppys name same day when arrived in my account and got response from three companies i quoted everyone last price 1000 usd then i am sure one of them went to godaddy and hired broker to complete the deal.
broker started from 400 USD and then i quoted last price 750 usd and said to broker i will sell this domain anytime as i am communicating with two more customers and i got reply dont sell we are buying in 750 now.
It was another quick flip in this week
now this domain is pointing to 3chefs.com which is part of guppysrestaurant and one reply i got from owner of guppysrestaurant cathy hall and then she went to hire broker of godaddy and took this domain from me .
3 sales in this week total 5900 USD
acquisition cost total for all three domains 114 usd.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Congrats on the sale!

you earned nice roi in a short time, so you should be proud of accomplishments

but for that particular domain, I think you sold too low.

5 days isn't enough time to know your domain or get knowledge of the potential buyers.

well done, though

:)

imo......

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Congrats on the sale!

you earned nice roi in a short time, so you should be proud of accomplishments

but for that particular domain, I think you sold too low.

5 days isn't enough time to know your domain or get knowledge of the potential buyers.

well done, though

:)

imo......
HI Biggie yes i think i have done mistake in this one when guppysrestaurant owner email me how much you want i replied i bought this one in 1400 usd and looking for generous offers then when i didnt heared from her 1 day i emailed again and said i have received offer of 500 usd and i am willing to close this deal anytime so please let me know if you have interest to acquire as i am willing to sell this domain asap and this is the point where i gave chance to customer to know that she can grab this deal in good price when gd broker approached me i said 750 firm as i was sure that the buyer is guppys restaurant or guppys speed shop
anyway profit is profit :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, profit is profit
so that's the good part

but did you actually tell the buyer that you paid that amount for it?

i replied i bought this one in 1400 usd and looking for generous offers

imo...

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, profit is profit
so that's the good part

but did you actually tell the buyer that you paid that amount for it?

imo...
yes lol .... but i mailed them next day i have offer of 500 now and i am going to sell it soon to let them know that i am not looking for above 1400 then broker came from godaddy with 400 usd offer

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale!

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Have you ever considered brokering names?
About brokery i think its very difficult as if start brokery and if i started marketing then buyer can go directly to seller and close the deal this is the reason i have not considered brokery yet.
when i do outbounding i do really deep marketing suppose right now i am putting all efforts to sell internet kiosk i was really confused whom should i target finally i found the way .. i am now reaching all internet kiosk manufacturers on alibaba and got two responses in one day

Onwubiko

Reaction score
About brokery i think its very difficult as if start brokery and if i started marketing then buyer can go directly to seller and close the deal this is the reason i have not considered brokery yet.
when i do outbounding i do really deep marketing suppose right now i am putting all efforts to sell internet kiosk i was really confused whom should i target finally i found the way .. i am now reaching all internet kiosk manufacturers on alibaba and got two responses in one day
Congratulations, please sir I will need you to help me with outbound email and follow up email.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators