• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SoldierBoy.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garyted51

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Some told I should reg this! I need more opinions. I asked what would I use it for? They say the marines, navy, army, national guard, airforce will be fighting over this name. This name will cover all branches of the military. Who ever owns this name, will be the envy of all military personell, including Colin Powell.

GO USA
 
Originally posted by lotsofissues
Good gay porn site domain.

Oh, no no no no no...

But I have to admit I thought the same thing when I saw this thread... :)

Don't tell me this was inspired by the GIjoe thing...?


Garyted, get a grip, man! Don't be a sheep! Use that thing called a brain + imagination!
 
l o l ... you people kill me!

GIJosephine.com and Soldierman.com are unregged ... they would make a good companion sites to this. :)

Save yer $$$ or send it to me instead :)
 
Originally posted by garyted51
Some told I should reg this! I need more opinions. I asked what would I use it for? They say the marines, navy, army, national guard, airforce will be fighting over this name. This name will cover all branches of the military. Who ever owns this name, will be the envy of all military personell, including Colin Powell.

GO USA

I don't think they will beating your door down to get this domain name. They are already solidified with their own governmental and dotcom sites that are long-standing and well-recognized in the military field and beyond. Nice name, though, if you want to develop a recognition or personal site dedicated to the men and women in the armed forces.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom