• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Some great .org's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidH

Level 4
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
23
KeepFit.org

Perfect extension for a great name - ideal for any gym or health awareness organisation.
109,000 Google pages and 401 Overture searches for "keep fit".

$195 >>> $175 >>> $150 >>> $135


Hover.org

Great single word, ideal for any hovercraft club (popular racing sport in UK).

569,000 Google pages and 2270 Overture searches for "hover".

$250 >>> $225 >>> $200 >>> $175


Rink.org

Another great single word, perfect name for any ice hockey, skating or curling organisation or a rink itself.

910,000 Google pages and 869 Overture searches for "rink".

$295 >>> $260 >>> $240 >>> $220


All names at Enom - easy quick transfer.

Payment by Paypal.

Please post SOLD to reserve name(s).

Many thanks

DavidH
 
Anyone interested?:)

DavidH
 
Price reductions.

DavidH
 
Great names
wish I had enough money to buy em all :p
- Jordan
 
Thanks:)

DavidH
 
Further reductions.

I am off to bed so please post SOLD to reserve names and I will handle any offers / sales in the morning before I go to work.:)

Many thanks.

DavidH.
 
Further reductions.

Can I tempt anyone at this level? If you are interested in the names please come and make me an offer.

Many thanks.

DavidH
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom