• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed some more names I picked up

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what you meant to type was I think these names are worthless. Either way you are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to go and have a ice cold Fosters. Take care
 
Really? Could you ELABORATE as too why?
 
I think this thread is worthless LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom