• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale some weird stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcamel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Hi
While following the dropping domains in the last months I notices something weird:

Every week (more or less) around 10 domains with ~ 30 ovt w.ext drop, when all of them start with "c" and have a ".org" TLD.

for instance, today dropped:
cashgammon.org 33
casinetwork.org 31
catfreedom.org 31
ccafricque.org 31
cchsoccer.org 31
ccoonline.org 31
ccsrebate.org 32

These names have no links or whatever, just the ovt w. ext., and they all start with a C...

I was thinking that maybe my dropping lists source (domainsbot.com) is automaticaly filtering good names from me, and his script somehow misses these ones.

Any thoughts ?
 
I know! I noticed the same thing half a year ago, still going on!

I have loads of them unregged
 
OVT has several flaws.

C + .org is one of a few :)
 
domains that begin with All as well, and many more flaws. Or are they checks?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom