• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Something witty comment to say about Godaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBlessYou

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
910
Reaction score
0
Hey DNFers,

I'm building a godaddy joke website (i'm not infringing on trademark :ok:) to post witty comments about godaddy. I'm curious if any of you folks here have any witty comments (good and bad of course) about godaddy. If so, can I use them?

An example of what I need: "Godaddy is so cool, I pipe the music going to my studio from Godaddy's support line."

I believe this is the right section, if i'm mistaken please move mods :).
 
I have a suggestion. Make sure your grammar is right.



That doesnt make sense. If your grammar isn't right it won't be funny.

Serves me right for not double checking my post =).

Thanks for the link JRBHosting :)
 
just wonder if I have a domain name with only keyword comment...i guess so

www.comment.co.in is
make it a blog..tube,news site is great ,right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom