• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale SonyPS3.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dturnbull

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Well, I was going to make this into a site, but I don't have much time, so I'll just sell it.

Registered at NameCheap.com

PM Offers.

Minimum offer: $99

Buy-it-Now: $750

Payment with PayPal Only. :)
 
Lowered BIN.

Get it now for only $75
Or offer anything over $15 :)

Reply to Buy/Offer.
 
Current offer is $35, still looking for bids :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom