Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed South Florida Group - Lauderdale.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain Summit 2024

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also a city in MI and a county in MS. I estimate between low to mid four figures.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A
NorthLauderdale.com
LauderHill.com

Ghettos - chances are you wouldn't find an end user in these areas that could afford them (including me). Not much in either of these places, too, mostly residential and commercial development. A park or two, thats it.

Your best bet is a news site, like the painting of the McNab "wall" by Hamptons Park, and ads. Both are great domains, though, just no end users in that area other than the cities' governments.

northftlauderdale.com
eLauder.com
laudardale.com
daytonabeache.com
ftlaudardale.com
halandalebeach.com

I don't think there is such a place as "North Fort Lauderdale" (that would generally be Oakland Park / Pompano Beach or "North Lauderdale"), I haven't heard it being referenced to.

The rest are typos?

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd say travel / vacation related site would be best. When I first saw the name, I though it wouldn't be good without the "FT" in front, but then I checked googles traffic estimator. Looks like a good amount of searches for it.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd say travel / vacation related site would be best. When I first saw the name, I though it wouldn't be good without the "FT" in front, but then I checked googles traffic estimator. Looks like a good amount of searches for it.

NorthFtLauderdale.com maybe - Pompano Beach is a good destination and it could also include Deerfield Beach, Hallandale Beach, Delray Beach etc.. but definately not North Lauderdale and Lauderhill (other people in this area would agree with me).

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NorthFtLauderdale.com maybe - Pompano Beach is a good destination and it could also include Deerfield Beach, Hallandale Beach, Delray Beach etc.. but definately not North Lauderdale and Lauderhill (other people in this area would agree with me).

Remember I live in Davie :) I agree with you also on the areas, but people from up north don't know the different areas like we do. They think South Florida=Vacation, including (ft) lauderdale, miami, miami beach, etc.. I was just referring to the domain "lauderdale.com" as a viable name to develop / sell.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Remember I live in Davie :) I agree with you also on the areas, but people from up north don't know the different areas like we do. They think South Florida=Vacation, including (ft) lauderdale, miami, miami beach, etc.. I was just referring to the domain "lauderdale.com" as a viable name to develop / sell.

Lauderdale.com has a lot of potential:

Ft.Lauderdale.com :)

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ghettos - chances are you wouldn't find an end user in these areas that could afford them (including me). Not much in either of these places, too, mostly residential and commercial development. A park or two, thats it.

Your best bet is a news site, like the painting of the McNab "wall" by Hamptons Park, and ads. Both are great domains, though, just no end users in that area other than the cities' governments.

I don't think there is such a place as "North Fort Lauderdale" (that would generally be Oakland Park / Pompano Beach or "North Lauderdale"), I haven't heard it being referenced to.

The rest are typos?

Thanks for the input. Haven't decided direction for the group yet ... still working on the the "master plan". And tehre is a place called North Lauderdale :) Have a friend who lives there who hadn't heard of it either but
ended up driving by it. As to the others ... yes typos ... just to grab whatever traffic bleed they can.

I'd say travel / vacation related site would be best. When I first saw the name, I though it wouldn't be good without the "FT" in front, but then I checked googles traffic estimator. Looks like a good amount of searches for it

Agreed some type of local portal would work best. I have MiamiFla.com as well that can be tied into the "network". As to the searches. FtLauderdale.com would probably be the preferred domain but this domain
also gets traffic when people type Ft.Lauderdale.com.

Yes, good point! But as I re-read the thread, I wonder.. We ARE talking about lauderdale.com, not the others, right?

I don't mind if you talk about the others as well. Always interested in hearing what others have to say. And I do appreciate the input.

zoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom