• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SoyMall.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmblea

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
1,753
Reaction score
0
I just picked this up on the drop. I like the name due to its inherent generic potential. It then hit me that it can theoretically also be a typo for SkyMall.com. I just parked it, so I don’t have any traffic stats as of yet. However, assuming it gets absolutely no typo traffic, I’m interested in getting some of your appraisals. Thanks in advance.

David
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom