Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Space/Science content writers

Status
Not open for further replies.

incka

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm looking to develop my Solar-System.org domain name and thus I'm looking for writers who can write articles that will vary in length from around 1000 words to about 3000 words on various topics that would fit on these sites.

I'm not going to specify a rate, that's up to you, I'll be selecting the writers which have the best examples and at a good rate. So make sure you quote a per word rate and show articles, the more relevant (in size and content!) the better.

You MUST accept PayPal and be able to communicate by MSN Messenger (for several months at a time I don't have access to AIM,ICQ,Skype,etc).

Your articles MUST pass copyscape. They must be factually accurate - I will check random facts in them. They must also be readable and have variance in sentence structure. They should also have entertaining trivia or anecdotes in them if possible. They must not just use one source (especially not wikipedia) for their content.

So what will the articles be on?

One each on the eight planets. - 1500 each
One on pluto. - 1500
One on pluto no longer being a planet and the debate around this. - 1500
One on Apollo Space program - 2500
One on the Sun - 1500
One on the Moon - 1500
One on asteroid belt -1000 words
One biography of Neil Armstrong - 1500 words
Article on Sputnik - 1500 words
Article on International Space Station - 1500 words

plus many more, I'll communicate ideas to interested people. I can employ many writers on this - I will want maybe 100,000 words written in total. I also have other projects I will require writers for (food related, science related, literature related, religion related, and more)

The idea is the articles will be high enough quality to merit links from other scientific websites! If you are a good copywriter this could work as long as you check your facts!

Posts are preferred to PMs as much easier to keep track of for me (and could get you business from other people too!)

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom