Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Special Offer to DNForum Members Only from Charles Carreon and OnlineMediaLaw.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Domainers,

This is just to introduce myself, something I neglected to do when I started posting a couple of weeks ago. Since that time, I have concluded that this board hosts the most intelligent and useful discussions on the topic of domains that I have ever seen. I really appreciate the warm and congenial attitude of all the members. Sincere thanks to the webmaster and moderators for establishing a true discussion milieu.

As a small way of saying thank you, I would like to offer a free one month membership to OnlineMediaLaw.com to those of you who are interested in trying out the current version of my online law office system. It's my humble goal to change the way law services are managed on the Net, and to be a cutting-edge lawyer, one needs cutting-edge clients. I have a hunch some of you folks would quickly help me to figure out where the system needs to be developed and improved.

I think you will all find it useful to be able to review the online book that is available only to members, "Charles' Primer of Online Media Law." Also, there are forms and links available for your use. (The supply of these is growing all the time as I add more and more stuff.)

I also need to check user-friendliness of the chat interface, by which clients can schedule and log on to obtain legal consultation online. (Yes, lower phone bills for European clients!)

Thank you for your interest in my ramblings. I hope you will enjoy a visit to the website. Send me your request via private message that includes your full name, mailing address, telephone and email, and I will send you a user name and password good for one month free use. A $99.99 value :) I will check my PMs regularly and respond as promptly as my work permits.

This offer will remain open until I close it by announcing "close of offer" on this thread.

Thanks again,

charles

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

So far I have received two requests for free membership in Online Media Law, and those folks have received their User Names and Passwords. The offer remains open.

On the message board, I recently posted the full text of Eldred v. Ashcroft, in which the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the Sonny Bono Copyright Extension Act of 1998, which extended copyright protection for an additional 20 years, and rejected the argument of public domain publishers that this extension was unconstitutional. The full transcript of Larry Lessig's unsuccessful effort to sway the Supreme Court justices is also posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom