Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed SpeedySearches.com PPC search engine site/portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check out the unique design of this revenuepilot.com based PPC search engine and portal site. Just sign up with revenuepilot to get an affiliate ID, change the ID in the search PHP code, promote the site and reap the rewards.

http://www.speedysearches.com

Has been up for almost a year, but never promoted at all. Still gets about 8 unique visitors a day. No real revenue to speak of as it hasn't been promoted.

Nice, unique design and was purchased about a year ago here on DNF. Just re-regged this wonderful domain : SPEEDYSEARCHES.COM for another year at OpenSRS (Ev1Servers).

Instant transfer of domain, web hosting (prepaid through 3/1/2004) and all PHP files and graphics that make up this site.

It was a custom designed search engine and it was rewritten for me in PHP about a year ago.

I am sure you could put this up on Ebay for a profit. I have not seen anything else designed like this before (i.e. it is custom and not a cookie-cutter or template design). Has lots of potential. You will own design, logos, prepaid hosting, PHP code and great domain.

I am going away on a 2 week vacation in a few day, so need some spending money for the cruise

Act now, before I decide to keep this neat and unique site.

Instant transfer of domain and FTP/Cpanel hosting account login (prepaid through 3/1/2004). Just download the files and modify to include your RevenuePilot affiliate ID. Sorry no support is provided, as I hired this site to be designed and I'm not a PHP programmer. Site is sold "AS IS".

Asking only $55 (PayPal only). PM your offers. Thanks!

(Note: Posted on multiple forums)

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Adam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators