Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed SPONSORINGS.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindly make your comments and appraisals for :

SPONSORINGS.COM

Thank you !

Domain summit 2024

Originally posted by AVJF

SPONSORINGS.COM

Thank you !

:) hello AV... is the name developed? I got your msg's and list & will be working on that this evening and next couple days , have other Anic Member names to list as well, and revamp front page... I'll keep you posted! Keep in touch! Sincerely!

Hello Wandamay !!! Nice to read from you. No the name isn't developed. Hope you will find something interesting on the list !
Yours.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Wanda, you are one of the few former AfternicSucks.com users I see here at this forum, and by far the most active too.

Why do you think so few old AN'ers are here? I even sent several emails to the ones who's address I had, with little response and nonly one of them so far posting here.

It seems like the most prolific AN posters like Bidawinner (no pun intended to Bid - the BaseballPosters guy), DomainRookie, Rubadubdub, Oohdale and Radios aka Suem - the #1 AN Poster, have either not joined or posted here at all.

That's odd as this is far and away the best alternative to AfternicSucks.com, though I must admit the Afternic format and look and feel is much better overall, unfortunately.

Nevertheless dnforum.com has much appeal and in some important ways is better than AN. Thanks DrGoodWrite for recommending this forum to me. :)

Originally posted by RealNames
Hi Wanda, you are one of the few former AfternicSucks.com users I see here at this forum, and by far the most active too.

Why do you think so few old AN'ers are here? I even sent several emails to the ones who's address I had, with little response and nonly one of them so far posting here.

It seems like the most prolific AN posters like Bidawinner (no pun intended to Bid - the BaseballPosters guy), DomainRookie, Rubadubdub, Oohdale and Radios aka Suem - the #1 AN Poster, have either not joined or posted here at all.

That's odd as this is far and away the best alternative to AfternicSucks.com, though I must admit the Afternic format and look and feel is much better overall, unfortunately.

Nevertheless dnforum.com has much appeal and in some important ways is better than AN. Thanks DrGoodWrite for recommending this forum to me. :)

RealNames:
oohdale is here.. he's a member. (he's probably fishing..
he does love to FishLarge ya know)
LtPhysics is here.. i encouraged him to join
AV is here... and had he not wrote me by email, i'de not been able to invite him as well.. cause i didn't have his email..
SiteTutor/mdammann is here.. (he'll be back active..he's just kinda 'busy' these days)

probably many are here, with 'new names'
new 'faces'..

oh well.. that's a CROCK..

goodDay!
msWandaMay

Do you own AfternicSucks.com?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would not waste $10 on it. AfternicSucks.com is one of the names up for appraisal we AN haters were using for doing postings :laugh: when they shut forums down. Not sure who owns it - do a Whois.

That could be one of the reasons they also also shut down the Appraisals after closing Forums/Chat. LOL. I just noticed they also shut down the Domains Wanted feature.

All AN is now is a dead automated BOT, with almost no content, similar to what happened to the once excellent GreatDomains web-site, now worthless also.

What fools and idiots Register.com was for paying 35 Million Dollars for Afternic. :rolleyes:

Well at least the owners and investors at the time became wealthy from it.

I would not waste $10 on it. AfternicSucks.com is one of the names up for appraisal we AN haters were using for doing postings :laugh: when they shut forums down. Not sure who owns it - do a Whois.

That could be one of the reasons they also also shut down the Appraisals after closing Forums/Chat. LOL. I just noticed they also shut down the Domains Wanted feature.

All AN is now is a dead automated BOT, with almost no content, similar to what happened to the once excellent GreatDomains web-site, now worthless also.

What fools and idiots Register.com was for paying 35 Million Dollars for Afternic. :rolleyes:

yae.. Register.com is not in the hole.. even with their stock per share lower then others in their 'category'.. they have good cashflow.. doing fine.. they went to the V.Broker plan.. another Enron.. deal..
it's past history.. i see it as opportunity..

is it a real site? i've never visited... and probably won't.
waste of time...

Hello Wandamay !!! Nice to read from you. No the name isn't developed. Hope you will find something interesting on the list !
Yours.

yes you do .. you have mail sir!

sponsorings.com - I'm not sure that it works with the plural myself, seems like its not a real word?

SPONSORINGS.COM

Thank you !

Hello AVJF..

I like your MiracleCreams.com & LYTO.com !!

Those are great..

Sponserings' with the plural.. will probably be tough to market for a buyer... but, i do hope you sell it!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators