• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale SportsBook.ca another great Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilze

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
445
Reaction score
18
I just saw on Ron Jackson's DnJournal that SportsBook.ca sold for $5,000
Congrats to the buyer and Seller.

I have updated my Reported Sales list, and would like to remind everyone that I keep track of all Reported .ca sales on a weekly basis.

Here is a quick link for anyone interested.

Cheers,
Ilze

http://excellent.ca/sold_domains.php
 
It seemed like a low price to me, I was going to post about it here after seeing the report. 'Sportsbook' is probably the top term for sports gambling, which is a huge market. What do you think?
 
It seemed like a low price to me, I was going to post about it here after seeing the report. 'Sportsbook' is probably the top term for sports gambling, which is a huge market. What do you think?

I agree, that the domain is worth more, in a Perfect World.. As the Legendary JP, and others have pointed out, it is better to sell more domains at
reasonable prices, then wait for that dream end-user with deep pockets, that may never appear. Sales are Sales, and $5,000 is a nice bit of change to put in the bank.

For the seller, it is always about the amount of Profit that he, or she, is determined to make on a sale. There were no losers in this deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom