• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale SportsComplex.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMiner.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
*BE SURE TO SEE MORE INFO IN MY OTHER POST FARTHER DOWN*

Just grabbed it. Had a high NW and a Snap.

I received 3 offers very soon after I put this domain up.

About 200K google results.

The NET is owned by BuyDomains, and they want between $688 and $10K for it of course.

The ORG is developed. Was regged over 3 years ago, and domain doesn't expire for 8 years.

DomainSurfer shows 77 domains with "sportscomplex" in them, and there may be more since they updated.

If I get an offer of $140+ soon, I will sell to the highest bidder. If not I may put the domain in the vault for later. Minimum offer accepted is $118.

GOOD trade offers welcome.

Will take various payment methods.

GoDaddy push.
 
Why is it in your other thread you said minimum offer accepted $80 but in this new thread it is $118?
 
In the other thread, I offered many domains. I put a rather low minimum for them. It may not be the best approach to allow such low minimums. I have 3 times considered removing my other post, but have not yet.

I thought it over, and decided that I would like to do a quick sale for this domain. I decided I would definitely not sell for under $118, and would very likely sell for $150+.

Thanks to all who have offered.
 
BTW, I have a $175 offer and therefore will definitely sell to the highest bidder tonight. The next bid is a $150.
 
More info...

GREAT SUBDOMAIN POSSIBILITIES!
As you read below, keep this in mind. You will be able to create & have complete ownership of
Peoria.SportsComplex.com
Libertyville.SportsComplex.com
etc! Those two get about 400 Overture per month, and there are hundreds of others. Rent them out! Get great hits to each subdomain!

Any city that is of any decent size must have a Sports Complex. Usually "Sports Complex" is in the proper name. You can tell by looking at the google results. Apparently some places have more than one Sports Complex too.

Gets well over 8800 in total on Overture.

And that's just from the Top 100 that Overture displays, there have got to be tons of others that get 26, 25, 24...15... etc searches.

(580 exact match, but hundreds more looking for "peoria sports complex" and tons of other certain ones.)

Here is the Overture link:
http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/?term=sports complex&mkt=us&lang=en_US
 
I will close the sale in 22 minutes. Offers have to be in before the hour (even if only by 1 minute).

Thanks for looking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom