• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Star Wars fans: ANAKIN dot NET! (First reg'd in 1999.)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
3,274
Reaction score
108
Yes, the real thing, Star Wars fans:

Anakin [dot] net

It shows up in archive.org in 1999, and continues until 2004. For much (if not all) of that time, it was apparently an official Lucasfilm site. (Eventually, it was forwarded to starwars.com.) I don't know why it was allowed to expire ... but I'm glad it did.

I'm not an expert on trademarks, so I'll refrain from commenting on that aspect. But I'd like to hear people's opinions on this domain's potential value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom